Inspired Health and Fitness Club is a family run, independent gym with our members experience at the heart of everything we do!
When our founders Lloyd, Ryan and Mark started Inspired, they wanted to create a club which had top of the range training facilities for those looking for a clean, local club to use but also create an environment where EVERYONE feels welcome, especially if they have never stepped foot inside a gym before… everyone has to start somewhere!
Our team are carefully selected not just on professional experience but of their character and passion for helping others! The team is there to assist you in anything you need, whether that is some extra encouragement on performing another exercise, or telling you how to press start on the treadmill!
One of the biggest concerns new members of a gym have is ‘are people looking at me’…the reality is NO! Everyone in the gym is there for their own reasons…not everyone is losing weight or trying to build muscle – some are there rehabilitating from an injury, for the sake of their mental health or simply to just get away from the kids for an hour…the truth is no one in a gym environment should ever judge others and our team will always stand by this.
Below are the usual steps, we would suggest you follow when you sign up to the club (of course you don’t have to do all of these):
1) Sign up either online here or in the club reception
2) We will add your details to our system, set up your finger print entry and run through a health questionnaire with you, so we are aware of any potential health concerns you have when using the facility
3) Book an induction. This is a fancy name of ‘showing you how to use the gym equipment’. During your induction you will have a member of our friendly team walk around and show you how to not only set up each piece of equipment in the gym, but also how to use it safely… many people who have been going to gyms for years, still don’t use equipment in the correct way, so this is a good refresher for anyone joining!
4) Let us write you a ‘fitness programme’. As part of your membership, you can spend time with one of our team in the office discussing your goals and reasons for the joining the gym. The team can then take this information to go away and put together a custom exercise plan for you to follow (if you want) to hit that goal. This programme will be uploaded to you Inspired app so you have It with you every time you enter the club!
5) Get a body M.O.T and track your progress from the start! We offer a digital body test which can show you your current body fat, muscle and hydration levels. Yes, of course this can be scary, but you are at the start of a journey so you want to know where you came from! We suggest you follow up the body tests as often as you wish, but monthly or 3 monthly is a good suggestion, if not.
6) Share your results! If you have worked hard for it, shout about it! Tell people, encourage others and inspire those who are perhaps in the same boat as you were when you first walked in! Don’t forget to tag us in your social media posts so we can support you also!
Overall, you have already taken the first big step which is visit this webpage and consider joining our fitness club, now you need to decide if you’re ready to let us help you achieve your goals…if you’re still unsure, don’t just take our word for it, check out our reviews on google and facebook also!
If you have any further questions, you are more than welcome to email me directly and I would be more than happy to help!
I look forward to meeting you soon 🙂